Kawanishi Dahlia Garden かわにしだりやえん
650 kinds, approximately 100,000 dahlias bloom from Aug over the beginning of November, and dahlia garden competes to 4 hectares. As for pink "Princess Masako" who is lovely "space" and "ball party" of vivid crimson "moon waltzes," dahlia of each country pleases eyes of people. Promenade which we can take a walk through slowly applies flower bed, and the garden spreads out. "Northeastern dahlia celebrated beauty exhibition" is carried out in September, and various Events is held every year in the garden during periods from Aug to the beginning of November by meeting place.
- ■Name Kawanishi Dahlia Garden
- ■Location 5095, Kamikomatsu, Kawanishi-machi, Higashiokitama-gun
- ■Phone number 0238-42-2112
From July 28, 2017 to November 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(closed from Oct at sunset. During opening of the park period, we may be changed by year.)
It is without holiday during period. But we may change by weather.
540 yen for adults, child (primary schoolchild) 210 yen preschool child for free
Group rate (more than 20 people) 430 yen for adults, 170 yen for children
It is approximately one hour via National highway No. 13 from Yamagata-shi. (in the route via National highway No. 348, National highway No. 287 approximately one hour)
It is approximately 20 minutes in Tomo by car from Yonezawa Station, Akayu Station.
- ■Parking lot Available (150 common cars, trailer bus ten)
- ■Contact information Kawanishi Dahlia Garden
- ■URL http://www.town.kawanishi.yamagata.jp/dariya/
- ■Remarks There are playground equipment open space and field of playing in the water in large garden, too
- ■Others There is restroom (there is restroom slope for wheelchair)
[Last updated] June 05, 2017
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information