Oguni hometown contact village Tateyama-so おぐにふるさとふれあいむらたてやまそう
Natural observation, learning, interchange
There is Nature Experience while enjoying cooking food for oneself including forest bathing that used country designated historic spot "Oguni Castle ruins" mountain climbing, insect-collecting in neighboring facilities and Park, nature observation, visit, Promenade of electrical generator with waterwheel based in "Oguni oldness and contact village Tateyama-so" using closedown trace of elementary school.
- ■Name Oguni hometown contact village Tateyama-so
- ■Location 2-6, Machijiri, Oguni, Tsuruoka-shi
- ■Phone number 0235-47-2931
- ■FAX number 0235-47-2931
Visit, experience-based time: osodan
Receptionist of reservation goes in Oguni residents' association.
Reception desk until from 8:30 to 17:00 of from Monday to Friday.
[the hotel charges]
Elementary and junior high school student: 1,500 yen, high school student: 1,700 yen, adult: 2,000 yen
- ■Parking lot 10 lots available
- ■Contact information Oguni residents' association
- ■Remarks Can receive; the number of people: Up to 70 people
[Last updated] May 28, 2013
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information