Oguni hometown contact village Tateyama-so おぐにふるさとふれあいむらたてやまそう
Natural observation, learning, interchange
There is Nature Experience while enjoying cooking food for oneself including forest bathing that used country designated historic spot "Oguni Castle ruins" mountain climbing, insect-collecting in neighboring facilities and Park, nature observation, Promenade based in "Oguni oldness and contact village Tateyama-so" using closedown trace of elementary school.
- ■Name Oguni hometown contact village Tateyama-so
- ■Location 2-6, Machijiri, Oguni, Tsuruoka-shi
- ■Phone number 0235-47-2931
Receptionist of reservation goes in Oguni residents' association.
Reception desk until from 8:30 to 17:00 of from Monday to Friday.
[the hotel charges]
Elementary and junior high school student: 1,500 yen
High school and college student: 2,000 yen
Adult: 2,500 yen
・Tent (for five) one 1,000 yen (there are eight)
700 yen/day alone in the case of use of tent as facility use charges
In the case of tent stay, please bring towelling blankets.
・Facility use charges only for the day are one 700 yen/day
- ■Parking lot 10 lots available
- ■Contact information Oguni residents' association
- ■Remarks Can receive; the number of people: Up to 70 people
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information