Shonai Shrine treasury しょうないじんじゃほうもつでん
Shinto shrine which came out of thought of people of Tsuruoka who loved the Sakais feudal lord
We were founded to Tsurugaoka castle old main enclosure trace by people of whole Shonai which loved old feudal lord in 1877 (Meiji 10). It is Shinto shrine where is still got close to by nickname of "Shinto shrine han" as support of mind of citizen and people of neighboring villages which passed through 120 years or more from the foundation. We exchange theme every season and display arms related to feudal lord, precious articles such as art crafts or classic young bird, doll for the Boy's Festival which have been inherited for a long time under the castle in "treasury" in the precincts.
- ■Name Shonai Shrine treasury
- ■Location 4, Babacho, Tsuruoka-shi
- ■Phone number 0235 (22) 8100
- ■Business Hours 9:00-16:30
[hall stored possession exhibition] 200 yen for adults junior and senior high school students 100 yen primary schoolchild 50 yen
[temporary exhibition] 300 yen for adults junior and senior high school students 200 yen primary schoolchild 100 yen
※There is group discount in 15 people or more
※[January 07, 2020] It is current information.
As it may be different from fact,
For more details, please refer directly.
From Tsuruoka Station: 10 min by bus bound for Yunohama-Onsen to Shiyakusho-Mae stop; then walk 2 min
From Tsuruoka Interchange of Yamagata Expressway: 10 min by car
From Tsuruoka-Nishi Interchange of Nihonkai Tohoku Expressway: 15 min by car
- ■Parking lot Please use Tsuruoka Park outskirts parking lot (free).
- ■Contact information Shonai Shrine
- ■URL http://jinjahan.com/
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Mt. 100 people trekking & alpine plant
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast