Miyuki Park みゆきこうえん
Scenic Park that "the Mokichi Saito Memorial" overlooks a certain Zao in garden.
Scenery of beautiful cherry tree spreads in front when we go down JR Mokichi-Kinenkammae Station. Approximately 200 Furuki including Yoshino cherry tree and yaezakura equals Park of scenic beauty seeing Zao.
- ■Name Miyuki Park
- ■Location Kitamachi, Kaminoyama-shi wife of chief zen-priest 1421
- ■Phone number 023-672-1111
- ■FAX number 023-672-1112
From Kaminoyama-Onsen Station bus approximately ten minutes
It is approximately 1 minute on foot from Mokichi-Kinenkammae Station
It is approximately 30 minutes by car from Yamagata zao I.C.
- ■Parking lot Available
- ■Contact information Tourism Division, City of Kaminoyama
- ■URL http://www.city.kaminoyama.yamagata.jp/
- ■Remarks [Expected Peak: Late April]
[Last updated] February 27, 2016
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information