Mogami River dike 1,000 cherry tree もがみがわていぼうせんぼんざくら
Yoshino cherry tree of Mogami River both sides rustling in river wind
300 were planted and, in 1915 (Taisho 4), have been got close to approximately 2km between "Nagai Bridge" as "1,000 cherry trees" "cherry tree of embankment" in commemoration of Emperor Taisho enthronement size celebration from "Ohashi, Sakura" of the left bank of Mogami River. Cherry tree of the right bank was planted in 1938. The age of a tree to be 200 dozens of becomes wonderful row of cherry blossom trees more than 100 years even now.
- ■Name Mogami River dike 1,000 cherry tree
- ■Location Higashimachi, Nagai-shi / Hinode-machi
- ■Phone number 0238-84-2111
- ■FAX number 0238-88-5914
It is approximately 15 minutes from Flower Nagai Line Nagai Station on foot
It is approximately five minutes on foot from white azalea Park (pine ka pond Park) parking lot
- ■Parking lot Please use 200 white azalea Park (pine ka pond Park) free of charge parking lots or Nagai Shiyakusho-mae citizen parking lot (free).
- ■Contact information Yamagata Nagai Tourism Office
- ■URL http://kankou-nagai.jp/
- ■Remarks [Expected peak of cherry blossoms: Middle-late April]
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information