Tsuruoka City Kamo aquarium (jellyfish dream building) つるおかしりつかもすいぞくかん
Jellyfish aquarium which the world accepted
The only aquarium in Yamagata Prefecture. Jellyfish flooding tank of 5m one of the world's largest in the biggest highlight. Besides, we have been authorized with the number of the display kinds of jellyfish (50 kinds or more) by world record. Furthermore, it is full of pleasure including sea lion show that is popular among children and feeding of black-tailed gull. There is restaurant which healthy dishes which used jellyfish for material can eat, and jellyfish ramen and jellyfish ice are particularly popular.
- ■Name Tsuruoka City Kamo aquarium (jellyfish dream building)
- ■Location 657-1, Okubo, Imaizumi, Tsuruoka-shi
- ■Phone number 0235-33-3036
Summer vacation period 9:00-17:30
Until 30 minutes before the last admission closing
- ■Closed Open 365 days a year
Adult: 1,000 yen
Elementary and junior high school student: 500 yen
Less than preschool child: Free
※There are group discount, various discount.
Please confirm Details in official site.
Is Kamo aquarium line bus than JR Tsuruoka Station; 30 minutes
Is car than Yamagata Expressway Tsuruoka I.C; 15 minutes
Is car than Nihon-kai Tohoku Expressway Tsuruoka west I.C; 25 minutes
- ■URL http://kamo-kurage.jp/
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Mt. 100 people trekking & alpine plant
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast