Funagata-machi's Historical Museum ふながたまちれきしみんぞくしりょうかん
Collection, rearranging, preservation displays replica of "goddess of Jomon" and many ancient documents, articles daily used by people, folk material widely, and national treasure clay doll is facility planning the spread of cultural properties protection thought development.
- ■Name Funagata-machi's Historical Museum
- ■Location 2679-22, Funagata, Funagata-machi, Mogami-gun
- ■Phone number 0233-32-3495
- ■Business Hours 10:00-16:30
Tuesday (in the case of holiday, we close the next day)
It is closed down in winter during period
Adult: 110 yen
Student (more than high school student): 60 yen
Child (primary and secondary student): 40 yen
[more than 20 groups]
Adult: 60 yen
Student (more than high school student): 40 yen
Child (primary and secondary student): 20 yen
※[January 14, 2020] It is current information.
As it may be different from fact,
For more details, please refer directly.
It is about seven minutes by car from Tohoku Chuo Expressway Funagata IC
Is about 20 minutes on foot from JR Funagata Station, is about five minutes by car
Available for motorcoach
- ■Contact information Funagata-machi's Historical Museum
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Mt. 100 people trekking & alpine plant
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast