Monument of Kiyoto Fujiwara ふじわらのきよんどのひ
Monument of excellent swordmaker who offered the Emperor Komei order sword, and received hozenshufujiharaseijin afterwards (1867) in July. Native place of current Atsumi Asahi, Onsen shop inn.
- ■Name Monument of Kiyoto Fujiwara
- ■Location Yuatsumi, Tsuruoka-shi
- ■Phone number 0235-43-3547
- ■FAX number 0235-43-3417
It is five minutes by car from Nihon-kai Tohoku Expressway "Atsumi Onsen IC"
It is 60 minutes by car from Nihon-kai Tohoku Expressway "Asahi mahoroba IC"
It is seven minutes by bus from JR Atsumi-Onsen Station
It is a 30-minute walk from JR Atsumi-Onsen Station
Atsumi hot-spring hotel cooperative parking lot
Ten parking number
Please use space for tourist of the second-floor part.
- ■Contact information Atsumi Tourism Association
- ■URL http://www.atsumi-spa.or.jp/
- ■Remarks Atsumi Park
[Last updated] March 12, 2013
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information