Momiji Park もみじこうえん
It is garden of style of Japanese garden with a pond in the center of the Enshu school of flower arrangement in takaradojiato
In garden, tea-ceremony room "treasure rouge hermitage" is added center public hall annex "Seifuuso".
- ■Name Momiji Park
- ■Location 2-16-7, Higashiharamachi, Yamagata-shi
- ■Phone number 023-641-1212
We can enter a kindergarten at any time
[opening time for parking lot]
・For from April to November, it is from 5:00 to 22:30
・For from December to March, it is from 8:00 to 22:30
- ■Parking lot Parking number is limited. Please use public transport.
- ■Contact information Park and Recreation Division, City of Yamagata
[Last updated] October 19, 2016
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information