Iwakura Shrine いわくらじんじゃ
Acala statue of method of constructing a statue by assembling pieces of wood!
It is at point of 20km southwest than child station of the hand. Fudo-son in our Shinto shrine is said to be product in the Kamakura era with statue of method of constructing a statue by assembling pieces of wood for shoulder tension 1 shaku 2 sun six minutes for height 4 shaku 7 sun five minutes.
- ■Name Iwakura Shrine
- ■Location 209, Iwakura, Iide-machi
- ■Phone number 0238-72-211
- ■Access From Uzentsubaki Station bus one hour
- ■Contact information Iide-machi industrial development section
[Last updated] May 16, 2014
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information