Hayama Shrine はやまじんじゃ
Shinto shrine where komau which is rare in the whole country meets at.
It was ex-Emperor Iouzen dragon good of Haguro ascetic practices, but became Hayama Shrine once in (1872) in 1872. (Okitama) there is white rabbit approach to a shrine in Hayama, and deepest-placed shrine Mt. Gassan shrine and Haguro shrine are on the mountaintop. Hayama Shrine becomes shinto shrine at the foot of a mountain of these two companies. It is believed as God of agriculture, and, in shrine ranking next to Koyasu, Omiya Shrine, we are rebuilt in year of anniversary every 21 years.
- ■Name Hayama Shrine
- ■Location 2268, Shirousagi, Nagai-shi
- ■Phone number 0238-88-2117
- ■Access Than Nagai Station car 15 minutes
- ■Parking lot ―
- ■Contact information Hayama Shrine
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Mt. 100 people trekking & alpine plant
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast