Hayama Shrine はやまじんじゃ
Shinto shrine where komau which is rare in the whole country meets at.
It was ex-Emperor Iouzen dragon good of Haguro ascetic practices, but became Hayama Shrine once in (1872) in 1872. (Okitama) there is white rabbit approach to a shrine in Hayama, and deepest-placed shrine Mt. Gassan shrine and Haguro shrine are on the mountaintop. Hayama Shrine becomes shinto shrine at the foot of a mountain of these two companies. It is believed as God of agriculture and, in shrine ranking next to Koyasu, Omiya Shrine, is rebuilt in year of anniversary every 21 years.
- ■Name Hayama Shrine
- ■Location 2268, Shirousagi, Nagai-shi
- ■Phone number 0238-88-2117
- ■Access Than Nagai Station car 15 minutes
- ■Parking lot ―
- ■Contact information Hayama Shrine
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Mt. 100 people trekking & alpine plant
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast