Shiraito-no-Taki Waterfalls しらいとのたき
There is walking to waterfall and is route with danger that there is climbing a steep slope in, but, as for the radial figure which 30m falls to to glide at rock face, force and beauty coexist.
- ■Name Shiraito-no-Taki Waterfalls (shiraitonotaki)
Degree of difficulty: Advanced
The time required: 120 minutes※
※The starting point: From map "forest road terminal"
- ■Location Sakata-shi (former Hiratacho) Nakanomata upper part of a river style
Sakata center IC ～ car 40 minutes
A 90-minute walk from prefectural road 365 line ～ Ennouji ～ five minutes ～ forest road 35 minutes ～
- ■View Point Takishita
- ■Sightseeing of neighborhood Chokai-no-Mori [forest with an ocean view]
- ■The nearest accommodations Kobayashi hot spring
- ■Sightseeing time Spring ～ autumn
We go to Ennouji in prefectural road Route 365 and enter forest road of Nakanomata riverside. Forest road usually has difficulty in traffic of car for fallen tree, falling rock.
In the mountain trail, footprint of person is dim. There is mark tape here and there, but is inarticulate.
Arrival of general one that there is is dangerous, and several places of walking is difficult.
kai*fuji*ki of authorized NPO corporation hirata village forest
[Last updated] March 01, 2017
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information