Saint mountain Inari Shrine ひじりやまいなりじんじゃ
Sacred place where Miyama initiator Prince Hachikono-Oji trained itself for 1,000 days
Shinto shrine which worships God who sometimes realized in sacred place for Miyama (Saint mountain) where initiator Prince Hachikono-Oji (nojotako) trained itself for 1,000 days. We enshrine Inakura spirit life.
- ■Name Saint mountain Inari Shrine
58, Toge, Haguromachitouge, Tsuruoka-shi
Footnote of Address
It is right in front of the House of dorter Sanada life extension in Toge, Haguro-cho (0235-62-2070).
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Mt. 100 people trekking & alpine plant
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast