One no waterfall いちのたき
View from kan*dai which went down iron stairs from one no waterfall Shinto shrine is superb view. Cliff and freshness, drops to decline in a straight line are enough and are powerful.
When we enter at red torii where road of parking lot is opposite and walk beech forest, there is Kazuyuki waterfall Shinto shrine. One no waterfall with force is seen close when we go down the stairs iron nearby. We reach two waterfalls when we go ahead through Promenade of the Kazuyuki waterfall Shinto shrine side more.
- ■Name One no waterfall (ichinotaki)
Drop: Approximately 20m
Degree of difficulty: Beginner
The time required: 20 minutes※
※The starting point: From "parking lot"
- ■Location Yoshide, Yuza-machi
- ■Access Is car from all Sakata and IC; approximately 30 minutes (to parking lot)
- ■View Point The sidewalk
- ■Sightseeing of neighborhood Central part waterfall
- ■The nearest accommodations shirai nature building
- ■Sightseeing time The late April and late October
- ■URL http://www.yuzachokai.jp/itinotakininotaki
- ■Remarks ※Winter season appreciation (instructor required)
- ■Others There is Promenade (the beginner's class)
Yuzachokai Tourist Association of Nonprofit Organization
[Last updated] March 02, 2017
- Yamagata Hina Dolls
- Elegant Trip to Visit Hina Dolls and Kyoto Culture
- Popular Cherry Blossom Viewing Spots in Yamagata
- Enjoy Spring Festivals!
- Virid Spots of Yamagata
- Let's Enjoy Autumn Festivals
- Visit famous fall foliage places
- Let's visit Wineries
- Shinsoba Festival
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Tourism Information