Trip to Yamagata| Sightseeing (culture of Yamagata)
Of three of museum former Tsurugaoka castle to introduce history and culture of Tsuruoka, and to display.
In south hill of cloth Kanakame, Kaminoyama-shi of Mokichi Saito, we were opened in the autumn of 1968.
Collection of late Kenzo Hasegawa who ran the spinning factory in Ueyama.
To pickled daikon reverend made banishment to an island to Ueyama in 1629 (Kanei 6) by command of the shogunate.
The Ogatas who served to village headman from generation to generation. Dignified building which was built at the mid-17th century.
◆All the customers We opened the use on Monday, June 1, 2020 again.
At brewing museum which sake brewery established, we display tool of traditional house and sake brewing.
◎Compound sentence "Record of Commoner's Faith of Iwaya Juhachi-ya Kannon" (put mouth medium manners and customs material 95..
Replica of national treasure clay doll "goddess of Jomon" and many ancient documents, articles daily used by people, people.
We know country-designated important intangible folk cultural properties "Kurokawa Noh" Important nothing form folk culture.
We display mountaineering asceticism of Mt. Haguro-san, a lot of information about faith We were excavated from legend of a mirror-pond.
History of prosperity of Higashitagawa-gun center revives to Western-style building of Meiji Old ..
Collection of Japanese painting is satisfying. It is planned degree 5 times a year.
In 1879, it is built as Higashimurayama-gun government office and constructs the reconstruction of 1985.
Hawk poppo display (present) painting classroom (reservation required) Sasano Itto Carvings.
The citizens of yamagin hall March, 2020 opening
It is light and expresses history of misfortunes that the Yoshitsune Minamoto master and servant followed powerfully.
It is aratame in one warehouse of museum Sankyo Warehouse which can learn history of rice growing of rice granary Shonai.
When understanding of Sakata Port and ship is deepened; of port town Sakata popular among parent and child "natural history of the sea.
Nickname － Chokai golden eagle mirai building － Raptores protection center is Yamagata Prefecture.