Trip to Yamagata| Sightseeing (the history of Yamagata)
As for the Risshaku-ji Temple mainly on Hojusan Risshaku Temple, Jikaku Daishi is (860)1.. in 860
Sankyo Soko as symbol of fertile rice-growing area Shonai Be built in (1893) in 1893.
Kajo Park of city area is located in the center, and almost have area of approximately 35.9ha.
Do particularly severe seisusumiketsusai, and, in ascetic practices of Dewa San-zan, quit staple grains ten grain; most.
Kaminoyama-jo Castle used to be praised as “Renowned Castle of Dewa.” Probably because we are demolished by command of the shogunate.
“Haikarasan-Dori” is located near the entrance of Shirogane Park behind Ginzan Onsen. Shop.
There is in Mt. Haguro-san approach to a shrine, Suginami Thu of one slope foot; is oldest in Tohoku north district.
Sokushinbutsu of Komyokai-shonin is enshrined at Zokoin. In scoter village "living body.
"This Akemi holy priest" of living body Buddha (real name solid-mindedness person) is laid in state.
Another name is called Hayashisaki Myojin and Hayashisaki amorous and jealous disposition Shigenobu prays this company and polishes fencing.
It is said that this castle was built in 1238 by Tokihiro Nagai and named Matsugasaki Castle. .
It is also former residence of Earl of Uesugi and was used as community center since 1950. Now.
Era of Feudal Clans same samurai residences form a line and weave one step of lively street when we enter.
Kameoka Bodhisattva of wisdom and intellect with Bodhisattva of wisdom and intellect of side door of Tango (Kyoto), Bodhisattva of wisdom and intellect of Abe of Yamato (Nara).
In 1768 (1768), the Honmas 3s light hill watches visiting Shogunate for the feudal lord Sakais.
◎Denomination / Chisan School, Shingon Sect of Buddhism ◎Foundation / Keicho Era (1600s) ◎Open.
Joss house shops to 11 daihanshu*tei stand, and, led by Prince person of Uesugi ancestors of a family Kenshin Uesugi, they form a line.
The 5th hallow ground of Mogami Sanjusan-Kannon [33 Deities of Mercy] Origin of this Japanese larch Kannon according to the legend.
The storage of engine storing away locomotive at big station and turning point station becoming the starting point of railroad.
One of the agricultural “Five Yamagata Canals” that flow through the network to downtown.