Trip to Yamagata| Sightseeing of Yonezawa-shi
Tourists many in famous spot of cherry blossom viewing that approximately 250 cherry trees around moat shine in the surface of the water.
It is said that this castle was built in 1238 by Tokihiro Nagai and named Matsugasaki Castle. .
This shrine was reared with Kenshin and Yozan Uesugi enshrined on the ruin of Honmaru of Yoneza Castle in 1876. .
It is also former residence of Earl of Uesugi and was used as community center since 1950. Now.
One of the zodiac signs god of wealth Motoyama who conveys prayer temple and law style of person of Uesugi of bathroom mountain range Buddhist monk in now. .
Along sky valley rowan, the doe tongue, mountain lacquer, birch.
Sword and armor, approximately 300 points including picture are performed store display of as treasury of Uesugi Shrine.
It is Zao Peaks and Ide Mountain Range northeast Azuma mountain range in the south. We are all mountains.
It is free in Yonezawa who always displays and sells glass beads of writer handicraft more than 500 points.
Joss house shops to 11 daihanshu*tei stand, and, led by Prince person of Uesugi ancestors of a family Kenshin Uesugi, they form a line.
Colored leaves ways from the back of Shirabu Hot Springs which is entrance to Tengendai to Shirabu Sanju-san Kannon.
"Denkoku-no-Mori (museum)" is museum, culture in September 29, 2001, Yonezawa-shi, Yamagata.
Originally Tengendai is not the place name which there was, and this ground is development in the 40, Showa generation.
It is the original form in old sake brewery big by liquor brewing of Michinoku proud of the history of 400 rest of life.
Tourist facility where cathedral has meal and souvenirs of variation-rich Yonezawa. 3..
Land which is boiled which is boiled that excursion of nursery school and kindergarten became classic now. Wide.
It is completed as agriculture water dam of Okitama 2 cities and 2 towns in 1979. Effective pondage 2..
Optionally local folk crafts during duration of stay in Tengendai Kogen in you.
Kojima Sohonten (1597 founding) of "Toko" is old and is Yonezawa feudal clan order liquor shop.
Kagekatsu Uesugi erects in the present location in 1617. Picturesque scenery reception room chrysanthemum princess (Mrs. Koshu).