Trip to Yamagata| Hot springs
Mamurokawa bairi-en Hot Spring まむろがわおんせんばいりえん
Accommodation of Yamashiro-like view
We redecorated bathroom entirely in December, 2012 and were reopened. View of Mt. Gassan, Hayama to put stone with luxurious nature stone, and to expect from bath, Bihada-no-Yu and said hot brine spring, panorama, the distance opening under eyes. It is sure that he/she lets you loose from daily life, thing. We offer seasonal taste to guest seasonally and have you please. Come by all means.
- ■Name Mamurokawa bairi-en Hot Spring
- ■Location 894-2, Hiraoka, Mamurogawa-machi, Mogami-gun
- ■Phone number 0233-62-2373
- ■FAX number 0233-62-2147
- ■Access Bus ten minutes town-managed than the Mamurogawa station square
- ■Parking lot 100 lots available
- ■Contact information Mamurogawa-machi
- ■URL http://www.yume-net.org/docs/2015053000011/
During summer (from May to October), you can enjoy truck train.
But service time is fixed at 15:00 at 13:00 at 11:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Accommodations capacity: 40 people
Four cottages are adjacent.
[spring quality] Sodium chloride hot spring
[effect] Drill wound, burn, chronic dermatopathia, weak child, chronic woman's illness
- ■Others ※Please confirm Details such as rate, business hours from facility homepage.
Search of hot spring spot
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture