Article Details page

Trip to Yamagata

Oe-machi| Trip to experience the culture of transportation by water of the Mogami River

Trip to experience the culture of transportation by water of the Mogami River

Flow of the whole Courses
The time required
Approximately one hour 40 minutes
Start
Tateyama Park
It is alias Park Japan's most. It is on terminal of JR Aterazawa (aterazawa) line, hill of the north side of Aterazawa Station and is Park in Aterazawa Tateyama Castle ruins of local powerful family Oe. From top arbor, we can look at magnificent flow of Mogami River to detour around under eyes and the mountains of Asahi Peaks, Zao. This place is done in a certain full length 224� Mogami River with superb view, and many painters and photographers visit from the prefecture outside, and we are chosen from good point of this view in Mogami River View Point in 2002 in 1997 by 100 selections of Japan strolls.
Specifically, from this
Tateyama Park
It is 15 minutes on foot
The Mogami River banks of a river
Oe-machi is town which prospered in Mogami River water transportation culture. Port of river was done along the Mogami River, and ship mansion was built in the outskirts. We maintained port trace as foot pass and were able to walk now.
Specifically, from this
The Mogami River banks of a river
It is ten minutes on foot
Haramachi Street
When Naotsugu Sakai of Aterazawa feudal lord maintained small Shitsukawa Castle at the beginning of the Edo era, Haramachi was made with inner town, alley, Gomenmachi. Because the name of Haramachi was the time one side wilderness of town at the rate of, we are said to be the place name which there was. Is done allotment of grounds by rectangle to be to east and west more than four ken of frontages, depth 30 ken across road, and many people move from "Motoyashiki" and "Atagoshita" of Tateyama Shiroshita; a lot of of commerce and industry engaged. House called by Aizuya, name including nurseryman at the time remains in Haramachi now.
Specifically, from this
Haramachi Street
It is five minutes on foot
Chuo-dori mall
At this mall located in the center of Oe-machi, we have many products from food to miscellaneous goods. We have been chosen with town of scenery of important sentence of country and it is dotted with traditional Kura and can enjoy nostalgic atmosphere.
Specifically, from this
Chuo-dori mall
It is three minutes on foot
(break point)
 
It is five minutes on foot
Small Shitsukawa Castle trace
It is small Shitsukawa Castle to have been able to modernize in substitution for Aterazawa Tateyama Castle that was in existing Tateyama Park. It is said that small Shitsukawa Castle was demolished in 1648, and only the main gate of a Buddhist temple in okaiin conveys the history of small Shitsukawa Castle now in now.
Specifically, from this
Small Shitsukawa Castle trace
It is 20 minutes on foot
Historical Museum
The dismantling removed and rebuilt main building and storehouse of the Saitos known as landowner of Juro field of Oe-machi seven district from the Kanbun year on the center public hall side, and old articles daily used by people farming implements remembering aoso, low that were prosperous in old days in hall, old days including sericulture are displayed a lot. Main building is building of 1823 (Bunsei 6), and it is thought that storehouse was built in *hoki (1716 through 1736), and both are appointed in cultural assets of town. We began offer of unrefined hemp low dining table in 2009 in Historical Museum.
Specifically, from this
Historical Museum
It is five minutes on foot
okaiinsammon
We are informed with the gate of castle built in small Shitsukawa by Naotsugu Sakai of Aterazawa feudal lord. The beginning of Kanei, move to okaiin are estimated to be (1648) in 1648 in 1622 in the building generation by (1622).
Specifically, from this
okaiinsammon
It is 20 minutes on foot
Interchange station
Interchange station is interchange facility for the purpose of performing information dispatch such as the history and culture, sightseeing of town. The feature was that we were united with Aterazawa Station and opened in March, 2003. In spite of being the modern appearance, we use "stone wall" and local materials "Nishiyama cedar" in connection with the history of town everywhere, and building is built for thing which harmonized with local climate and scenery. Spire-shaped symbol tower playing a key role has 19m in height, and the inside and outside of facility image in particular Yamashiro (join) Aterazawa Tateyama castle and oar (tower) of Oe who ruled over this ground with stone wall structure in the Middle Ages.
Specifically, from this
Interchange station
It is one minute on foot
            JR Aterazawa Station

2014.02.03:
Sightseeing information search

Total:122,152,480 Today:10,008 Yesterday:96,371