Fun Visit around Farmer’s Markets
Here are farmer’s markets scattered about Yamagata Prefecture. On roadside, in the premise of local Michi-no-Eki [Roadside Rest Area], hot spring facilities, and supermarkets, and so forth,
farmer’s markets sit various locations.
Why don’t you look for seasonal food at farmer’s markets, which are also Yamagata’s local store?
Yamagata’s Main Farmer’s Markets by Area
- Yotteke Popora (Higashine-shi)
- JA Yamagata Oishisa Chokubaijo, Beni-no-Kura Branch (Yamagata-shi)
- JA Yamagata taste direct sale place south hall shop (Yamagata-shi)
- JA Yamagata taste direct sale place Suzukawa shop (Yamagata-shi)
- Michi-no-Eki Asahi-machi “Ringo-no-Mori” (Asahi-machi)
- Agricultural land young bird direct marketing center (Kahoku-cho)
- Agricultural land direct marketing JA Sagae Nishimurayama (Sagae-shi)