Trip to Yamagata| Events
Jionji last day of the year fireworks display Twelfth lunar month bloom じおんじおおみそかはなびたいかい せつげっか
We can enjoy large fireworks spreading through winter night sky while hearing ringing bells on New Year's Eve to tell the end of one year. We launch approximately 600 fireworks and perform light up of Niodou Hill following the main hall of a Buddhist temple.
- ■Name Jionji last day of the year fireworks display twelfth lunar month bloom
Sunday, December 31, 2017
～ Sunday, December 31, 2017
- ■Time 23:45 ～
- ■Contact information Western Province public hall
- ■Phone number 0237-87-1302
- ■URL http://sagae-kanko.com/
- ■Access It is approximately 15 minutes by taxi from JR Sagae Station
- ■Others In the case of strong wind, we launch during postponement, from 1 to 3 on January.
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture