Lion dance (Kunomoto Yakumo Shrine annual festival) ししまい（くのもと やくもじんじゃ）
We do kansei, and foundation of Shinto shrine erects divided divine spirit than Kyoto, Yasaka Shrine in 1128 (Daiji 3). We rebuild main shrine in 1689 and 1783. Object of worship is product of *nichijojin rare 600 years ago and Prince Susanoo (about 8 sun of statues) informed in Shinto shrine of this neighborhood. In the old days, faith is ardent as God of smallpox and is done veneration as health and God of road safety. When there are journey at the time of annual festival, parishioner's house of new house, we do dance called "middle swing" to dance the entrance and living room, room.
- ■Name Lion dance (Kunomoto Yakumo Shrine annual festival)
- ■Schedule Every year Sep first Sat or Sunday
- ■Time It is ～ with both Sun at around 2:00 p.m.
- ■Location 483-1, Kunomoto, Nagai-shi Yakumo Shrine
- ■Contact information Nagai-shi tourist association
- ■Phone number 0238-88-5279
- ■FAX number 0238-88-5276
- ■URL http://yamagata.kankou-nagai.jp/kurojishi/
- ■Access A 10-minute walk from getting off at Flower Nagai Line Minami-Nagai Station
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast