Lion dance (Kawai Wakamiya Hachiman Shrine annual festival) ししまい（かわい わかみやはちまんじんじゃれいさい）
Foundation enshrines divided divine spirit of Kyoto Wakamiya in 1691 (Genroku 4). We enshrined together in nenhojuhibaimei, Hachiman Shrine in Taisho 15. Dance of gathering the best people that there are many Somiya Shrine system, experienced people in shrine as for the swing as for the lion dance of this ground.
- ■Name Lion dance (Kawai Wakamiya Hachiman Shrine annual festival)
- ■Schedule Every year Sep first Saturday and Sunday
- ■Time It is ～ with both Sun at 5:30 p.m.
- ■Location Kawai, Nagai-shi
- ■Contact information Nagai-shi tourist association
- ■Phone number 0238-88-5279
- ■FAX number 0238-88-5276
- ■URL http://yamagata.kankou-nagai.jp/kurojishi/
- ■Access It is five minutes by getting off at Flower Nagai Line Imaizumi Station, car
- ■Remarks Venue: Wakamiya Hachiman Shrine
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast