Lion dance (spring Haguro Shrine annual festival) ししまい（いずみ はぐろじんじゃれいさい）
There was original Haguro Shrine on mountain of Kawamukai worth of Mogami River and crossed Mogami River by ship at the time of annual festival, and finished prayer in Shinto shrine and we dedicated lion dance and came back to village by ship, and scene where citizen of district met at on this occasion at dike was one of the highlights. As enshrined main shrine was broken, we were rebuilt in Mt. Haguro-san of the Mogami River opposite bank in the cause of cooperation of all Ujiie, Haguro district as of 1977 by heavy snow of 1961. In boundary of district, guard leads lion, but lion dislikes this, and guard attack that is put as curtain of lion pressed is the highlight.
- ■Name Lion dance (Haguro, Izumi Shrine annual festival)
- ■Schedule Friday and Saturday every year first as for the annual festival Sun in September
Part of Friday: 5:45 p.m.
Part of Saturday: 9:00 a.m.
- ■Location 381, Izumi, Nagai-shi
- ■Contact information Nagai-shi tourist association
- ■Phone number 0238-88-5279
- ■FAX number 0238-88-5276
- ■URL http://yamagata.kankou-nagai.jp/kurojishi/
- ■Access Getting off at Flower Nagai Line Tokiniwa Station, a 15-minute walk
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast