Trip to Yamagata| Events
Lion dance (Kawakubo Monju-son annual festival) ししまい（かわくぼ もんじゅそんれいさい）
Bodhisattva of Wisdom in the Kunomoto Kannon-ji Temple precincts is famous as Bodhisattva of wisdom and intellect of wisdom. In addition, all disasters become extinct, and happiness and harmony of people are wide, and they are believed in. Lion dance stopped twice of the 30, Showa generation in wartime, but we reopen by hot passion of local youths and succeed to local traditional culture by youth and children of Kawakubo district and Yachi Terachi ward now. Heroic figure letting we pull chin in garden lions flying in the precincts, and glare work is characteristic.
- ■Name Lion dance (Kawakubo Monju-son annual festival)
- ■Schedule Annual festival Sun is held every year on Saturday between from 19 to 25 on August.
Saturday, August 19, 2017
～ Saturday, August 19, 2017
- ■Time It starts from about 11:00 a.m.
- ■Location The Kanonji, Kunomoto, Nagai-shi precincts
- ■Contact information Nagai-shi tourist association
- ■Phone number 0238-88-5279
- ■FAX number 0238-88-5276
- ■URL http://yamagata.kankou-nagai.jp/kurojishi/
It is ten minutes by Flower Nagai Line "Nagai Station" getting off, car
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture