Trip to Yamagata| Events
Omiya Koyasuryo Shrine Annual Festival
Annual Festival receives rice dumpling wrapped in bamboo leaves.
Old shrine which was founded as chimmamori of the Uzen, Ugo district and guardian deity of life for 712 years. We are given, and child is famous as easy delivery, God of child care, and many people come from the prefecture outside.
- ■Name Omiya Koyasuryo Shrine Annual Festival
- ■Schedule Every year August 18
Thursday, August 18, 2016
～ Friday, August 18, 2017
- ■Location 237, Omiya, Oguni-machi, Nishiokitama-gun
- ■Contact information Omiya Koyasuryo Shrine
- ■Phone number 0238-62-2347
- ■FAX number 0238-62-2665
- ■Access It is ten minutes by car from Oguni Station
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture