Trip to Yamagata| Events
Oharae Nagoshi Festival (Omiya Koyasuryo Shrine) おおはらいなごしまつり
Chinowa Kuguri Shinto Ritual is performed.
Ceremony that evades ring of Japanese nutmeg, and cleanses the body is performed so that we leave except crime and impurity, and health can spend severe summer.
- ■Name Oharae Nagoshi Festival (Omiya Koyasuryo Shrine)
- ■Schedule Every year June 30
- ■Location Yamagata Prefecture 237, Oaza-omiya, Oguni-machi, Nishiokitama-gun
- ■Contact information Omiya Koyasuryo Shrine
- ■Phone number 0238-62-2347
- ■Access It is five minutes by car from Oguni Station
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture