The Toyotaro Yuki Memorial "Doll's Festival with oldness"
We display hina doll or umbrella fortune that are in the latter half of the Edo era that we borrowed from person in Nanyo-shi.
- ■Name The Toyotaro Yuki Memorial "Doll's Festival with oldness"
- ■Schedule The every year early February and late March
- ■Time From 9:00 to 16:30 (admission reception desk 16:00)
- ■Location 362, Akayu, Nanyo-shi
- ■Contact information Nanyo City Toyotaro Yuki Memorial House
- ■Phone number 0238-43-6802
- ■URL http://nansupo.ddo.jp/nanyo-cl/yuuki/
- ■Admission Admission for free
- ■Access It is five minutes by car from JR Akayu Station
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast