Trip to Yamagata| Events
The Toyotaro Yuuki Memorial "Doll's Festival with oldness"
We display doll or umbrella fortune that are in the latter half of the Edo era that we borrowed from person in Nanyo-shi.
- ■Name The Toyotaro Yuuki Memorial "Doll's Festival with oldness"
- ■Schedule Every year from the beginning of February to the end of March
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
～ Monday, March 20, 2017
- ■Time From 9:00 to 16:30 (admission reception desk 16:00)
- ■Location 362, Akayu, Nanyo-shi
- ■Contact information Nanyo City Toyotaro Yuki Memorial House
- ■Phone number 0238-43-6802
- ■URL http://nansupo.ddo.jp/nanyo-cl/yuuki/
- ■Admission Admission for free
- ■Access It is five minutes by car from JR Akayu Station
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture