Kojirakawa Shrine acts violently; lion dance こじらかわじんじゃあばれじしまい
Act violently; *kokensan!
In November, 2002, participate in the tenth area traditional arts whole country festival Toyama, and Kojirakawa Shinto shrine which showed elegant dance in front of Prince Takamadonomiya acts violently; lion dance. It is danced by the eve on August 16. Approximately 50 young people of the Iide-machi one and only participates in this lion dance that anyone is excited at unique appearance and figure with force to have sacred sake.
- ■Name Kojirakawa Shrine acts violently; lion dance
- ■Schedule Every year from 16 to 17 on August
- ■Contact information Ide-machi Tourist Association
- ■Phone number 0238-86-2411
- ■FAX number 0238-86-2422
- ■URL http://www.iikanjini .com
It is approximately 30 minutes in the Niigata area at Nanyo-shi Route 113
It is approximately five minutes from Mezami no Sato tourism product building to the west
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast