Obanazawa Hanagasa Festival おばなざわはながさまつり
The Hanagasa Odori (dance) birthplace is Obanazawa
Hanagasa Odori (dance) birthplace "home Obanazawa Hanagasa Festival." In grand Festivals giving glory to the last of summer festival in the prefecture, it is performed every year for Aug 27.28 days. We hold Hanagasa Odori (dance) size parade on traditional line, 28th such as mikoshi or musical accompaniment stand on 27th. It is unbroken, and history considered to be one of "Tohoku three big festival" in the Edo era is inherited in now, and dancer more than 3,000 shows daring splendid tradition dance, and flower shade is all, and downtown is dyed.
- ■Name Obanazawa Hanagasa Festival
From 27 to 28 on August (we do not change every year on date)
It is held around Obanazawa-shi city central shopping street
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
～ Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- ■Contact information Obanazawa-shi Tourism and Products Association
- ■Phone number 0237-23-4567
- ■FAX number 0237-23-4568
- ■URL https://www.obane-kankou.jp/ Festival Events information -1/Obanazawa Hanagasa Festival/
- ■Access It is ten minutes by car from JR Oishida Station
- ■Parking lot Four places of Obanazawa-shi government office suburbs free parking lot Ltd.
Do you not experience genuine Hanagasa Odori (dance)?
Heroic dance that Hanagasa Odori (dance) of birthplace Obanazawa turns shade dynamically. For 27 days "challenge! There is experience-based Events called flower shade, and master of Hanagasa Odori (dance) instructs dance exhaustively and painstakingly. The first one warm welcome! What school can you master?
Seat for free advance reservations are possible
Parade seat (15:00 ～)
Special stage viewing (18:00 ～)
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast