Yamagata Hanagasa Festival やまがたはながさまつり
Shout of "yassho, makasho" and splendid parade
Heroic tone of energetic shout and flower shade drum. With festival car colored gorgeously in the lead, dancer who had shade which treated fascinating clothes and safflower in the hand is splendid festival to burn night in midsummer of Yamagata developing group dancing on the stage of main street of Yamagata-shi.
- ■Name Yamagata Hanagasa Festival
- ■Schedule Three days on average year August 5, 6th, 7th
- ■Location We run, and hall is before Tookamachi, Yamagata-shi ～ Honcho, Nanukamachi Street ～ sentence
- ■Contact information Yamagata prefectural Hanagasa Chamber
- ■Phone number 023-642-8753
- ■FAX number 023-622-4668
- ■URL http://www.hanagasa.jp/
- ■Access From Yamagata Station: 10 min on foot
- ■Parking lot Please use neighboring toll parking lots
- ■Others Constitution cultural assets of Japanese inheritance "safflower culture that Risshaku-ji Temple supported"
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Weather Forecast