Free sightseeing circulation bus "turn around" むりょうかんこうじゅんかんばす「まわるん」
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays-limited free sightseeing circulation bus operates "it turns around"
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays-limited free sightseeing circulation bus operates "it turns around". "All and Nagai of river" are departing from and arriving at road station and, other than Courses around that famous place that is town, set Courses every Isazawa-no-Kubo-zakura (Cherry blossoms) and season including the Nagai Dam area. Please use.
- ■Name Free sightseeing circulation bus "turn around"
- ■Location All and Nagai of Roadside Station river
- ■Phone number 0238-88-1831
- ■FAX number 0238-88-1812
- ■Business Hours Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from 9:00 to 16:20 (we change by Courses at time)
- ■Admission Free
- ■Contact information Yamagata Nagai Tourism Office
- ■Remarks You can use Roadside Station other than "all and Nagai of river" from bus stop with Kendama mark of orange.
- ■Others Please contact the sightseeing in Yamagata Nagai station for Details.
[Last updated] December 20, 2017
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture