Trip to Yamagata| Events
Recruitment of Snow trekking participants すのーとれっきんぐさんかしゃぼしゅう
It recruits participants of Snow trekking
We learn Nogawa and take a walk through village forest around the hall with snow shoes (yo snowshoe). Let's enjoy winter scene of Nagai to look at from village forest.
- ■Name Recruitment of Snow trekking participants
- ■Schedule Saturday, March 11 ※Rain out
- ■Time From 9:00 to 14:00
- ■Location We learn Nogawa and gather in hall. To the hinoki peak (Teraizumi) area.
- ■Contact information Learn Nogawa; hall
- ■Phone number 0238-87-0605
- ■Admission 500 yen (insurance charges)
- ■Remarks What to Bring Clothes, rucksack, hat, mountain climbing shoes or gum boot, stock, lunch which can walk the snowy mountains
- ■Others 20 first arrival
[Last updated] February 15, 2017
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture