Trip to Yamagata| Events
Yamagata Snow Festival: Let’s go and have fun playing in the snow♪
The festival is taking place!
Starter Event of Yamagata’s Snow Festival Season. Unveiling of the symbolic snow statue, Snowman contest, food stand village where you can enjoy seasonal winter flavor from Nishi-Murayama Area and others, sleighing, illumination with organic EL, etc...you can fully enjoy winter in Yamagata.
- ■Name Yamagata Snow Festival: Let’s go and have fun playing in the snow♪
- ■Schedule Every year weekend holding from the end of January through early February
- ■Location Mogamigawa Furusato Sogo Park
- ■Contact information Snow Festival Jikko-iinkai (Kanko Rikken Suishin-ka, Yamagata Prefectural Office)
- ■Phone number 023-630-2372
- ■URL http://yamagata-yukifes.jp/
- ■Admission Admission free
From JR Sagae Station of Aterazawa Line: 5 min by car
From Sagae Service Area Smart Interchange: within easy reach
Sightseeing information search
Welcome to the Yamagata Prefecture